Information Services have purchased a 1 year trial to Nature Masterclasses Online. These courses are aimed at PhD students and cover the following topics:
• Advancing Your Scientific Presentations
• Data Analysis: Conducting and Troubleshooting
• Data Analysis: Planning and Preparing
• Effective Collaboration in Research
• Focus On Peer Review
• Interpreting Scientific Results
• Managing Research Data to Unlock its Full Potential
• Narrative Tools for Researchers
• Networking for Researchers
• Persuasive Grant Writing
• Scientific Writing and Publishing
Plus any new courses added during the subscription period.
On the Nature Masterclasses page, click on login, and then use the Institutional Login option.
Trial access until 31 July, 2023. Comprehensive support for all students and staff involved in research. Use it to find the best techniques to use in your research, a definition of a research term, downloadable teaching datasets, case studies, full-text publications on research methods, video tutorials and more.