Information Services have purchased a 1 year trial to Nature Masterclasses Online. These courses are aimed at PhD students and cover the following topics:
• Advancing Your Scientific Presentations
• Data Analysis: Conducting and Troubleshooting
• Data Analysis: Planning and Preparing
• Effective Collaboration in Research
• Focus On Peer Review
• Interpreting Scientific Results
• Managing Research Data to Unlock its Full Potential
• Narrative Tools for Researchers
• Networking for Researchers
• Persuasive Grant Writing
• Scientific Writing and Publishing
Plus any new courses added during the subscription period.
On the Nature Masterclasses page, click on login, and then use the Institutional Login option.